Authentic About Me
Time & Location
About the Event
Oh god, that word! "Authentic" feels slimy now doesn't it? Overused by every coach and lifestyle guru on the planet...
So what do I mean by "Authentic"? Authenticity is all about being yourself. Staying true to what you believe in.
And what on earth's it got to do with copywriting, hear you say? Well, read these statements and see if any resonate with you:
You've been putting off publishing your website because you're not sure it's "you";
You've been consumed by how other people's About Me pages look;
You cringe every time you go back to that page on your site;
You've not shared your website on social media yet because you're afraid of the world judging you;
Perhaps you just don't feel very confident in your own words...
This workshop is for YOU! You need to write more authentically so you can feel confident selling your products or services.
My inbox and DMs are littered with messages from amazing women who haven't quite found their voice yet in the written form so I decided that it's about time I did something to help!
What you get from signing up:
- 90 minutes of dedicated time with this word witch - me, Siobhan - to focus on your About Me page (or whatever you've decided to call that page!)
- In the workshop I'll explain why it is so important to be authentic, and how you can do this with your words
- I'm going to show you how simply changing a few key things will improve your connections, reach and sales
- There will be a short Q&A session at the end where I will go through as many of your specific questions as possible
- 10% discount on any further This Sister Scribes service
- A recording of the training sent to you within 24 hours
I know this is something a large number of small businesses need more help with, and that's why Early Bird tickets will get some additional support:
- Bonus CTA (call to action) workbook that’ll help with making your website more you (Usually £10!)
- Support from me via email for further 2 weeks so you can take action and have some accountability (I normally charge clients £40 per hour!)
- An exclusive 30 minute group Follow Up Q&A zoom call (Worth £35!)
This is such a good investment for your business! For less than £50 you'll get tonnes of value and word witch support.